I had to post these adorable pictures of Daddy and Ava spending some quality time together after Daddy got home from work the other night. I don't think my husband's ever looked better! It fills my heart with so much joy to see Erik and Ava spend time together. I truly have a wonderful husband and Ava has an amazing Daddy. Even though she is so little, he is already very involved in her life - changing thousands of diapers, getting up for midnight feedings, running errands for us, and even cleaning and doing the laundry! I am so thankful for his help. And I'm so excited for the years to come - I can't wait to watch Ava and Daddy's relationship develop. There's few things more important to a little girl than her relationship with her daddy. The patience and love Erik already has for Ava will help them develop a bond that can't be broken. This bond will help Ava turn into a strong, confident woman. I am so thankful to be married to such a wonderful man, and I will continue to pray for Erik and Ava to grow even closer as she grows up.
No comments:
Post a Comment