We had lots of fun getting to know all of Grandma Feldick's friends and Mommy enjoyed eating cake and chatting with everyone. We arrived back at home around 5 pm - a great first road trip experience!
On Sunday, we went to church and Great Grandma Jacobson and Bob met us at home afterwards. It was so nice to meet Great Grandma J., and I think she and Bob really enjoyed getting to feed and rock Ava. We had a wonderful afternoon and had fun catching up.
| Great Grandma Feeding Ava |
| Burping for Great Grandma |
It's hard to believe my grandma is now a great grandma. She sure doesn't look like she's old enough to be a great grandma, does she?! We really had fun together and were so appreciative that she and Bob made a special trip to see Ava.
Erik and I were laughing with friends earlier in the week about how moms never seem to get in photos because, most of the time, the moms are the ones taking the pictures. So I shouldn't have been surprised when Erik decided to pick up the camera and snap these shots of Ava and I on Sunday afternoon:
In one of my last posts, I wrote about all the cute and funny faces Ava makes during the day. Usually I don't have enough hands available to capture them on camera. However, she started making these faces Sunday and Erik happened to have the camera at the ready. Enjoy!
We'll keep trying to get more pictures of these cute expressions and share them with you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment