Well, a major milestone was reached in our house today! Ava rolled over for the first time, at 6 weeks. We are so excited for her! After I changed her diaper at around 11 am this morning, I put her on her tummy on the floor while I organized her clothes (this girl has so many clothes, she needs a personal assistant to keep them together!). I turned my back for a second, and when I turned around, I noticed she was on her back! So, of course, I missed her rolling over for the "very first time." I ran to get my video camera and was able to get video of her rolling over for the second time. But since it was the first time either one of us witnessed it, we'll call it her "first time rolling over"! In the video, I'm talking to Erik over the phone since he was at work when it happened. You can just ignore us and enjoy!
After she rolled over, Ava slept for a good couple hours. She was tired! And yes, her clothes eventually got organized - but I'm thankful for being able to witness such a great milestone in her life!
No comments:
Post a Comment