I can't believe how much everything has changed in our lives since Ava was born. I came across some beautiful pictures I had to share. These include the final days of my pregnancy, Ava's birth, and more. Our life has completely changed since March 10, but for the better. Looking through these photos, I am reliving each moment and emotion over again. There were the tough days of those first few weeks (tough as we had no sleep and were getting a crash course in infant care), the thrill of meeting our daughter for the first time, the bittersweet moments as I begin to realize that, as a mom, I would never just have to worry about "me" anymore, and the joys I slowly uncovered as the Lord began to reveal to me the magic and mystery of motherhood. What an amazing journey, and we're just two months into it! I can't wait for what the future holds. Enjoy!
 |
| My Last Day of Work |
 |
| Evening of Ava's Birth |
 |
| Evening of Ava's Birth |
 |
| Grandma Feldick and Ava Meet |
 |
| Grandpa Feldick and Ava Meet |
 |
| Great Grandma Dykes and Ava Meet |
 |
| Dad and Ava |
 |
| Uncle Ethan and Ava |
 |
| Uncle E and Ava Meet |
 |
| Ethan and Dad with Ava |
 |
| Uncle Ethan and Beautiful Aunt Marissa |
 |
| The Jacobson Family (Minus Dad) |
 |
| Ethan, Marissa, and Ava |
 |
| Mom and Marissa |
 |
| Getting a Manicure from Daddy |
 |
| Ethan and Ava, Days Old |
 |
| I Love This Picture! |
 |
| The Baby of the Family Before Ava Came Along! Emma and Daddy |
 |
| Sweet Ava, Days Old |
 |
| Sweet Ava |
 |
| One Week |
 |
| Grandma Jacobson and Ava |
 |
| Beautiful Girls! |
 |
| Ava's First Easter |
 |
| Grandma and Ava |
 |
| Fun With Ava, Easter Weekend |
 |
| Getting Ava to Laugh |
No comments:
Post a Comment