My mom was with Ava today, and we had so much fun watching her walk! I think it's official: today is her first day as a walker! She has taken 4 or 5 steps on her own, but I've never seen her walk as far or as long without falling as she did today. She probably walked 20 steps at a time until she either plopped down or sat down on her own. I couldn't believe how one day, she was mostly crawling, and the next day she's doing this! I am in awe of how quickly these new changes can happen. She walked more than she crawled for the rest of the day. She would smile and laugh as she crossed the room, giving me or my mom hugs once she reached us. She knew she was doing something new and she was having fun! She even walked to us, turned around, and walked back to the other side of the room without falling. I was so impressed! I cherish these moments as a mom: it seems that the world stands still and the only thing that matters is Ava. This video will always remind me of today - a great day!
So cute Erica! I just added your blog to the ones I follow. I love reading stories about peoples lives. :) Your little girl is adorable! :)
ReplyDelete