Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ava's First Christmas

I know this post is a month late, but I wanted to share First Christmas photos of Ava.  These pictures are from Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Jacobson's house.  Ava sure had fun opening her gifts.  She must have been a VERY good girl, because Santa (and family!) made sure she didn't go without.  Ava got lots of fun new toys and cute new clothes.  Her favorite toys have been a hand-held Baby Einstein toy that plays classical music and lights up.  I recognize many of the songs it plays from my days playing violin in the orchestra at school.  Ava knows how to "dance" now (video to come!) and she loves to hold her new toy and dance to the music.  She also got a push-along cart from Grandma and Grandpa J., which she LOVES.  It has helped her become more mobile.  The cart also plays music and is very interactive, so Ava enjoys it a lot.  Mommy and Daddy got Ava a puppy that sings, dances, and claps.  Ava is not so sure about this puppy yet, but we're hoping it grows on her!  She got a new ball, cups, and other discovery toys from Grandma and Grandpa Feldick.  It was a very special Christmas spent at home with family, which Erik and I much appreciated and enjoyed.



No comments:

Post a Comment